The mini home speaker with mighty sound.
- Mini. Fits in any space, fills any room.
- Mighty. Surprisingly rich sound despite its size.
- Two PLAY:1s work as Sonos home cinema rear speakers.
- Wall or stand-mountable.
- Set up over Wi-fi
- Start with any room, add on later
- control with one app
Everything you need to know about the Sonos Play:1
The Sonos Play:1 is an awesome wireless audio player, it is perfect for smaller rooms like bedrooms or dining rooms and boasts really impressive sound quality.
It has 2 full range speakers with incredible dynamic range that are very well balanced with tight bass and clear detail. Impressive output for such a compact wireless speaker.
It lets you use any Sonos controller to control and enjoy all the music you want all over your home.
It has a clever Play/Pause function that remembers where you were playing the last song from and can automatically resume.
The Sonos Play 1 can be mounted on a stand or on a wall.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Dimensions – H x W x D 6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in. (161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm).
- Weight 4.08 lbs. (1.85 kg).
- Product finish White with light metallic grille; black with graphite grille.
- Top-panel buttons & lights Volume and Play/Pause buttons. LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
- Threaded mount 1/4 in. (6.35 mm) / 20-threaded mounting socket. Works with standard wall mounts and speaker stands.
Power & Networking
- Power supply Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet port One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide Internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you’re using BOOST setup.